Have you thought to check all your plugins performance on your WordPress installation? Do you know the run-time of each plugin you have installed ? Are you aware of plugin’s impact on your site’s load time ?
Often WordPress sites load slowly because of poorly designed themes, badly configured or so many plugins installed and of course the slow server’s where you have hosted your website. Here we are very much concerned with plugins impact.
P3 a free plugin from Godaddy which gives you answer to all these questions. Sometime plugins put unnecessary load time which results in slowness of your website. By using P3 you can measure each and every plugin’s impact on your site load time.
Main features of P3 plugin:
- Inbuilt scanner which generates some traffic and produces plugins performance on your server
- Generates runtime of each plugins installed
- Measures load time impact from all plugins
- Detailed timeline for plugins, theme and WP core
- Shows number of database queries
- Keeps history of all previous scans
Go ahead and optimize your WordPress site today! Let me know if there are any similar plugins out there which does same thing.P3 Plugin Performance